1. We communicate directly with the Team Captain, they are responsible for ensuring that all tournament communication reaches the team players. It is essential that the team captain has access the their registered email address and any platforms (e.g. Discord) specified by the tournament organisers.
2. All matches are played as in 5v5 matches with ONLY registered players, if your team is a player-short on game-day you will need to compete WITHOUT a fill-in.
3. In Physical tournaments there are to be no remote-players in teams that are on-site. (Interstate teams/schools may request an exemption from this requirement on an individual basis)
4. The tournament structure in-play is a double-elimination bracket, with each team needing to lose two matches to be eliminated from the competition.
5. Rocket League Rounds are played in a best-of-5 format, with the first team to three points being declared as the winning team.
6. At the officials’ discretion tournament brackets may be moved to a longer (best-of-7) or shorter (best-of-3) format. The format MUST be made clear to the players BEFORE the round begins.
7. There will be no game restarts unless under extreme situations. Final decision on game restarts will be at the tournament organizers discretion.
8. If teams wish to agree to 2v2 or start the match earlier than the scheduled time they may do so at the agreement of both teams.
9.Hardware: We provide Keyboard/Mouse/Headset when available. You are encouraged to bring your own hardware if preferred. We DO NOT have Bluetooth enabled, so bring a USB cable if you wish to use a controller.
Set-up and login time is limited to 5 minutes, so ensure that you have all of your key-binds, 2-factor authentication and hardware ready to roll.
10. Macros: Single-Key Macros are allowed, multi-key sequencing and macros such as scroll-gliding are forbidden. If you are unsure, it’s probably banned.
11. Technical Support: We cannot offer technical support on personal hardware, if it does not function you will need to use the provided hardware.